Your athletic career: making sure it happens.
Address past and prevent future injuries
It’s a well-known fact that serious injuries can often lead to arthritic changes later in life.
What is less well-known is HOW it happens, and how even ‘minor’ injuries compromise athletic performance and create unnecessary aging.
WHY INJURY HAPPENS:
- The connective tissue system is compromised and restricted
- The forces (external or internal) overwhelm the structures
- Old injuries create restrictions that don’t allow full extensibility of the tissues
- Alignment is faulty, leading to compensation
- There is inadequate strength or tension in the Core Container™
WHY THE BURCH METHOD
The Burch Method™ is a unique and original method for identifying and treating old injuries and preventing future injuries. Old, incompletely healed injuries predispose the body for future injury and “haunt” the structural integrity. This makes it increasingly difficult for the athlete to perform with optimal ease. The body’s design is brilliant, and when adhered to, is built to last and will add a competitive edge to any athletic endeavor. The Burch Method™ is like a radar for injuries that are not properly healed.